Actually, yesterday was National Coffee Day! Some may say it was like Ciera Nichele’s second Birthday! So yesterday, I took Instagram (@cieranichele) and posted a crap ton of my favorite coffee shops. I love coffee; so, in honor of my slight coffee obsession, I will list a few of my unforgettable coffee shops right here on my blog! Now some of these places I traveled to and most are right in South Florida.
- Circle House (Fort Lauderdale, FL) (Black-Owned)
- Ella Cafe (Plantation, FL)
- Modern Rose (Deerfield Beach, FL)
- Subculture (Delray Beach, FL)
- The Intercontinental in Lisbon, Portugal (Order a latte)
- Brew Next Door (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- The Seed (Boca Raton, FL)
- Any Cafe in Morocco (order a Nos Nos, it’ll change your life) Though, I have heard you can make it yourself or buy it in the states. Morocco was just the place I had my mind blown and the introduction to the Nos Nos happened. We will talk more about my Moroccan escapades in a later blog post.
- Black Panther Coffee (Miami)
- Brew and Foam (Hawaii) Oh, order the Japanese Cheesecake with your latte! Thank me later.
- City Perks Coffee (St. Augustine, FL)
Now, this is just a small list. I drink coffee everywhere I go, so this list will grow in time. Check them out! Add some of your faves in the comments so I can try them out!
Oh Yeah!!! Subscribe at the bottom of this page for the latest updates.